Website redesign project for AIPH
The International Association of Horticultural Producers are the world’s champion for the power of plants, leading global ornamental horticulture, AIPH GreenCity initiatives, and approving international horticultural expos.
Partnered with digital agency Ri Web to win a five way pitch to redesign, redevelop and combine both the AIPH and FCI (Floraculture International), the horticulture industry’s leading B2B publication, websites.
- AIPH and FCI logos visually identify the two sections of the website
- AIPH navigation was simplified with six colour coded zones (About AIPH, Expos, News & Events, Ornamentals Production, Intelligence Centre, Green City), using the AIPH brand colours
- Clean, uncluttered, page layouts improve the user experience
- Graphics and icons aid navigation and add visual interest to the website design
- Videos promote AIPH approved Expos from around the world
- FCI section of website branded with their corporate colour
- Simpler navigation and grid based page layout
- Advertiser banner display position guidelines created
- Improved visibility of subscription calls to action to drive more sign ups
This complex website project was successfully delivered on time, and on budget.
How I helped
– Brand messaging
– Website navigation
– Website colour coding
– Website design
– Website graphics